Changing Support, Changing Lives
Changing Support, Changing Lives is a consortium of providers who have come together to help other providers make the transformation to Self Directed Support in Scotland.
Our mission is to work in partnership with providers and commissioners, and challenge them to develop:
- Increased understanding and knowledge of SDS
- Increased innovation and diversity in what is available for people directing their own support
- More flexible ways of supporting people
- Capacity to implement cultural and organisational change
- More effective commissioning
There will be a series of different events running throughout 2012/13 aimed at health and social care providers, family carers and frontline staff to demonstrate how SDS can deliver more choice and control for people who access support.
You can find out more about these events by visiting the website: