Navigate Up
Sign In
You are here: Skip Navigation LinksENABLE Scotland > Families > Getting around > Road tax

Road tax

Road tax exemption
It is possible to get exemption from road tax (vehicle excise duty) if your car is substantially used for the benefit of someone who gets the Disability Living Allowance mobility component at the higher rate.  
Anyone receiving higher rate mobility component should automatically be sent an exemption form by the DWP.
If not, contact the Disability Living Allowance Unit,  Warbreck House,  Warbreck Hill Road, Blackpool, FY2 0YE  
Telephone:     0845 712 3456 
Textphone:     0845 722 4433‚Äč

ENABLE Scotland,INSPIRE House,3 Renshaw Place,Eurocentral,N Lanarkshire,ML1 4UF.Tel: 01698 737 000. Registered Charity Number SC009024

ENABLE Scotland is a partner in the Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability SCLD Site Admin