ENABLE U is a service in Fife and Forth Valley for families with children who are in the early process of getting or have recently received a diagnosis of a learning disability.
It is a time of extreme anxiety and adjustment for the whole family as they come to terms with a diagnosis and what it means for the future.
ENABLE U provides support for families through:
- confidential service
- personalised approach
- individualised support
- family support
- identifying other services
- help and advice
We can help
Our experience can:
- help you understand the impact of learning disability on family life
- support you to make a plan for a positive future
- support your whole family
- put you in touch with people who understand and may be able to offer support
- offer free, independent and impartial advice and support
ENABLE U in Fife also runs the Let's Talk support group for families who have a child with Autism.
The group provides parents and carers a safe and welcoming setting to chat with other families who understand what they are going through.
To find out more about our ENABLE U services please contact us:
Fife Services, Alexander House, 5 Alexander Street, Dysart, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY1 2XX
Tel: 01592 659295
- FORTH VALLEY
Forth Valley Services, Unit 26-31, Block 2, Whitehouse Road, Springkerse Industrial Estate, Stirling, FK7 7SP
Tel: 01786 476750