It’s free to become a member of ENABLE Scotland.
By becoming a member you will be part of something special – a prominent member led organisation.
Together we campaign for the rights of people who have learning disabilities, helping them to have choices, be part of their communities and much more.
You can join as an individual. Or a family can join together as one member.
Please click the links below to download the membership form:
If you would prefer to sign up as a member over the phone please call 0300 0200 101.
Why become a member?
Become a member of ENABLE Scotland and you can…
- be part of something bigger
- meet other members and share experiences
- take part in our campaigns
- join your local branch
- apply to join our Scottish Council or one of our committees, to help ENABLE Scotland decide what to do
- be first to find out about events, new projects and services
- be invited to our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- sent our twice yearly newsletter Newslink
- given the opportunity to sign up to eConnect, our bi-monthly e-newsletter
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a member, please contact our Membership team:
Call 0300 0200 101