Training and consultancy
ENABLE Scotland has experience in designing and delivering services based on principles of personalisation. We are happy to share our experiences for the benefit of the wider social care sector, by offering training and consultancy to other organisations moving towards personalised service delivery.
We have worked with a number of other organisations to support their journey towards best practice. Examples include:
- Working with a Glasgow based provider of services for older people, to develop outcomes based support planning, and training of staff in this approach
- Working with a central belt learning disability provider to further develop their capacity to deliver services aligned with personal outcomes
- Delivering training to local authority staff (social workers and practitioners) on Self-directed Support
- Delivering Citizen Leadership training to people who use services at the request of a local authority
- Delivering Disability Awareness sessions to office based staff working for a Reporter’s Department
We can offer something bespoke for you based on your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch with our Learning and Professional Development team to discuss this.
Some of the training we provide may be funded by the Scottish Government through ILA Scotland. Click here for more information about ILA funding
or contact us for more information.
If you’d like to find out more please contact our Learning and Professional Development team:
Call 01698 737000