How Your Donation Helps
We can be there to support children who have a learning disability at every stage of their lives – to make sure they enjoy the same choices and opportunities as everyone else and grow up as equal members of society.
Here are just some of the ways your donation can make a difference today:
- £5 means we can take a call on our ACE Connect Helpline to ensure some of the most isolated people in society never feel alone.
- £10 means a young person who has a learning disability can attend an accessible and informative ACE Youth session to support their mental health and wellbeing.
- £25 means we can run a dedicated Family Connect session with expert input to support families and carers of people who have a learning disability.
- £50 means someone who has a learning disability can receive specialist welfare rights advice to help them maximise their income and access the benefits they’re entitled to.
- £100 means a family can access legal advice through Family Connect to help them fight for their rights.
“This sounds really drastic, but I seriously don’t think my wife and I would be together without the support of RASCALS. We struggled, as a lot of parents do, when their child is diagnosed with a learning disability. I know a lot of parents haven’t managed to still be a couple, but with the support of RASCALS and ENABLE Scotland, we’re still a family.”