The ENABLE Scotland 65th Anniversary Ball
Welcome to ENABLE Scotland’s 65th Anniversary Ball
We return once again to the incomparable surroundings of the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Saturday 18th May 2019, for an evening like never before, celebrating 65 years of breaking barriers and changing lives of children and adults who have a learning disability in Scotland.
The date may be changing but our promise of an evening of fun, sparkle, celebration and making memories remains the same!
We look forward to seeing friends old and new, and sharing with you stories that will touch your lives and stay with you long after the event. And, as it is our 65th anniversary year, we have some very special guests lined up…
Hosted by ENABLE Scotland President, BBC Sports Presenter Hazel Irvine and Scottish broadcaster and performer Dougie Vipond, we have a sensational line up for guests to enjoy with more music and entertainment than ever before!
We will soon be announcing another, very special celebrity guest, so be sure to check back in for more information coming soon…
- An extended champagne reception to enjoy with your guests
- A reimagined running order with more music, entertainment and dancing than ever before!
- Automatic entry for every guest into the Prize Draw
- 2 bottles of red wine, 2 bottles of white wine and 2 bottles of prosecco per table
- A sumptuous three-course meal with champagne to toast