The Annual Ball is ENABLE Scotland’s showpiece fundraising event of the year. As such, we rely on the generosity (and deep pockets) of all those in attendance to really make the evening a night to remember.
All funds raised on the night will go a huge way towards helping ENABLE Scotland realise our ultimate vision of helping to create an equal society for every person who has a learning disability.
There will be several chances to show your support and get involved on May 18th at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum:
- Table Top Raffle – Win a table for 10 at the 2020 ENABLE Scotland Ball.
- Prize Draw – Spa Break at Portavadie plus treatments – Tickets cost £20 per entry on the night.
- Pledge – Win a luxury trip to Madrid with tickets to see the famous Real Madrid playing at their iconic stadium – Santiago Bernabau – £65 per entry.
- Silent Auction – Bid to your hearts content in our exciting silent auction! Each table on the night will be supplied with 2 iPad’s which our guests can use to bid for any of the amazing silent auction items.
- Grand Auction – 6 once in a lifetime Grand Auction items will be up for grabs on the night in our live auction.