The Kiltwalk 2020
Since 2016, over 2,000 #TeamENABLE Kiltwalk heroes have wandered, strolled and strode their way to raising an incredible £220,000 to help us provide life-changing support to children and adults who have a learning disability right across Scotland.
The 2020 Glasgow and Aberdeen Kiltwalks have been postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but don’t worry – you can still sign up for a #VirtualKiltwalk to raise funds for ENABLE Scotland!
You could set yourself a steps or distance target based on your daily exercise outside, or by walking around your home or garden. It’s entirely up to you!
What’s more, every penny you raise by midnight on Tuesday 5th May will be topped up with an additional 50% by the incredible generosity of the Hunter Foundation – meaning your fundraising will really go the distance in helping ENABLE Scotland be there for every person who has a learning disability at this especially challenging time.
To walk a #VirtualKiltwalk for ENABLE Scotland:
- Sign up to walk the Aberdeen Kiltwalk here
- Register for the Wee Wander
- Register for Everyday Hero
- Choose “ENABLE” as your charity
- Pay the £12.80 registration fee using your credit or debit card
- Set up your Everyday Hero fundraising page
- Start promoting your page to all your friends, family and colleagues on social media, and raise as much as you can to support the vital work of ENABLE Scotland!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for all your support, and good luck!