Fife SDS – We can All Do It
When it comes to Self-Directed Support (SDS), ENABLE Scotland knows how important it is to get it right. We also know how tricky it can be to navigate the pathway to find the right support option for you, to really help you live the life you choose.
YOUR Life – YOUR Support – YOUR Way.
That is why the ‘We Can All Do It’ project works across Fife, thanks to funding from the Scottish Government, with people of all ages to ensure their voice is heard so they can build the support that is right for them and live the life they choose.
The project supports people in the following ways:
- Giving information and independent advice around SDS, exploring personal outcomes, and support through the pathway.
- Person-centered planning, supporting the facilitation of Big Plans and Circle of Friends sessions to enhance inclusion and support creativity.
- Advocating for people we support and making sure their voice is heard.
- Supporting individuals and families to challenge decisions. Making sure your voice is heard in decisions around your support.
- Support to prepare for and attend assessments and reviews.
“You went over and above your remit, you did the work of a Social Worker. I am so grateful for your help” – Social Worker
“We wouldn’t have received the much-needed respite without your help. The whole family benefited. I can’t thank you enough for your help and support” – Parent
Find out how ENABLE Scotland can help you receive the right support for you. Call our Family Connect Helpline and we will listen, and help you access the support you need. If you live in the Fife area, we will be able to refer you through to We Can All Do it team.
Why not become an ENABLE Scotland member today and join an active and growing community that connects, campaigns and empowers people to stand up for their human rights.Get more information Donate Become an ENABLE Scotland Member