We rely on life-changing support from funders throughout the UK. Their funding allows us to provide a range of innovative projects across the country.
A big thank you to our large funders and small trusts and grants.
- The Scottish Government is currently funding the following projects: ‘Picking up the Pieces’ and ‘Self Directed Support’.
- The Scottish Government ALEC fund provides core funding for our ACE Network.
- The Big Lottery Fund is currently funding our ‘ENABLE U’ family support project in Fife and Forth Valley.
- The Big Lottery Young Start Fund provides funding for our ACE Youth projects: ‘Best Friends’ & ‘Flaming Wolves’.
- Macmillan Cancer Support provides funding for our ‘Your Story Our Guide’ project which is developing a pathway of support for people who have learning disabilities affected by cancer.
- The Esmée Fairbairn Foundation provides funding towards the development of our #Be The Change Campaign.
- The Scottish Legal Aid Board funds our ‘Fife Young Families Money Advice Project’ and also our ’Money Advice Project’ in North Lanarkshire and Glasgow.
- Life Changes Trust (The Trust is funded by The Big Lottery Fund) and the R S Macdonald Charitable Trust are currently funding our ‘Moray Cuppa Club’ in Moray.
- Voluntary Action Fund is currently funding our ‘Cuppa Club ‘in Glasgow.
- Chance to Flourish is funding our RASCALS holiday programme.
Trusts and Grants:
- Andrew & Mary Elizabeth Little Charitable Trust
- Andrew Paton’s Charitable Trust
- Cruden Foundation
- D.W.T. Cargill Fund
- Miss E.C. Hendry’s Charitable Trust
- Saints & Sinners
- Sir J. Donald Pollock’s Trust
- Templeton Goodwill Trust
- The Broughton Charitable Trust
- The Brownlie Charitable Trust
- The David Solomons Charitable Trust
- The John Younger Trust
- The JTH Charitable Trust
- The Kells Trust
- The Martin Connell Charitable Trust
- The Muirhead Charitable Trust
- The Nancy Robert’s Charitable Trust
- The St. Katherine’s Fund
- Thomas Grierson’s Memorial Trust
- Gamma Trust