Ways to Donate
Donating to ENABLE Scotland is just one of the ways to support our work. We are there for thousands of children and adults across Scotland every single day to make sure they enjoy the same choices and opportunities as everyone else, and participate as equal members of our society.
Here are just some of the ways your donation can make a difference today:
- £5 means we can offer a person with a learning disability advice and guidance on our ACE Connect Helpline to ensure some of the most isolated people in society never feel alone.
- £10 means a young person who has a learning disability can attend an accessible and informative ACE Youth session to support their mental health and wellbeing.
- £25 means someone who has a learning disability can receive specialist welfare rights advice to help them live the life they choose.
- £50 means we can run a dedicated Family Connect session with expert input to support families and carers of people who have a learning disability to overcome barriers.
- £100 means we can support a family to fight for their rights for the person they care for to live the life they choose.
How to Donate to ENABLE Scotland
A one-off donation, no matter how big or small, can make a big difference to our work.
A direct debit means you can give regularly to ENABLE Scotland, in the knowledge that every month you are making a huge difference to people’s lives, and to our society which benefits from the inclusion and celebration of people with learning and other disabilities.
Donate in Memory
A gift to ENABLE Scotland in memory of a loved one can help their memory to live on while creating a brighter future for children and adults who have a learning disability today. This could be a single or regular gift, or perhaps a donation on a day special to you or your loved one.