Information and resources
Looking for more information?
We have a range of helpful factsheets and other resources which are available for you to download, print and keep:
- What is a learning disability? – factsheet
- Getting a diagnosis – factsheet
- Understanding SDS and how to get support – factsheet
- Exploring concerns around a child’s diagnosis of a learning disability – full report
- Exploring concerns around a child’s diagnosis of a learning disability – executive summary
- Read about United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), which sets out the fundamental rights of all children and young people. The UK ratified the UNCRC in 1991.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us for more information.