Our Helpline – ENABLE Direct
Sometimes it helps to talk to someone to find out the right information. ENABLE Direct is our information helpline.
We’re here to listen and provide help in a range of areas, including such things as:
- Accessing benefits
- Managing money and bills
- Accessing your support and budget
- Help to plan a short break
- And many more…
If we don’t know the answer, we’ll always help to point you in the right direction.
To contact ENABLE Direct, you can:
- Phone 0300 0200 101 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the contact form below: